What is at the foundation of innovation and collaboration? In this episode of the Move Minds Podcast, Sherrie and Bill share what they learned about the subject from working together.
We talk about the importance of forming partnerships when working to solve social issues. Partnerships are more than just two people working together. A few examples are:
- Businesses collaborating with non-profits, other businesses or their communities.
- Nonprofits working with schools.
- Local governments teaming up with businesses or residents.
Here are 8 Benefits of Collaborating to Solve Social Issues:
- Pooling Resources
- Saving Time
- Build Momentum
- Merge Ideas
- Create Sustainability
- Different Perspectives
- Have Accountability
- Combine Skill sets
We also share our passion for the Seattle Seahawks and how they give back to their community. Whether you’re a fan or not, there is a lot to learn from this organization on how they work their fans, employees, and the Seattle Metro area.
Help us spread the word about the Move Minds Podcast!
You can help in one or more of the following ways.
- Subscribe to our Move Minds Podcast on iTunes.
- And while you are there would you please rate it?
- Share this or any of our other podcasts on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, or Google +. You can use the share buttons above the podcast player.
Thank you! We appreciate the support.