What does it mean to have a social purpose as a citizen? Tune in to learn about our responsibilities as members of our communities.
In this episode:
- Bill tells us about how he got started volunteer coaching and reading to school kids.
- We explore several different ways we can all create change as members of our communities, from how we drive to ways we can volunteer.
- We talked about why using your skills, talents, and experience is a great way to contribute when volunteering.
- Also, during the podcast we discover one major reason why more of us don’t step and become better social purpose citizens.
Missed our last podcast? You can download and/or listen to it here.
Help us spread the word about our movement at Move Minds!
You can help in one or more of the following ways.
- Please subscribe to our Move Minds Podcast on iTunes.
- And while you are there would you please rate it?
- Share this or any of our other podcasts on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, or Google + You can use the share buttons above the podcast player.
Thank you so much. We at Move Minds appreciate you!