Learn about the success gap and how it plays a big part in how we live of our lives. In this episode of the Move Minds Podcast we discuss what the success gap is and why it is so important.
You will also learn about:
Why the success gap so important in creating a social purpose culture.
Why we need to release expectations of what success looks like.
What to do while working each day to close the gap.
How to shorten the success gap with the right help.
The value of building success one step at a time.
What does spending time inside the gap teach us about ourselves?
- Building Character
- Gives us Confidence
- Provides us with better self esteem
- Provides us with more self-worth
- Why jumping the gap is not a good idea
What do you think about that time between an idea and the success you hope to achieve?
Help us spread the word about our movement at Move Minds!
You can help in one or more of the following ways.
1. Please subscribe to our Move Minds Podcast on iTunes.
2. And while you are there would you please rate it?
3. Share this or any of our other podcasts on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, or Google + You can use the share buttons above the podcast player.
Thank you so much. We at Move Minds appreciate you!